We want you to know that when you do business with Colinwell Masonry you can trust us with your information. We are determined to do nothing that would infringe your rights or undermine your trust. This Privacy Notice describes the information we collect about you, how it is used and shared, and your rights regarding it.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Offices (ICO) as Data Controllers for the personal data that we hold and process. Our registered address is 37 Colinglen Road, Dunmurry, Belfast, BT17 0LP, our registration number is ZA373940 and our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Michael McGuigan. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted on
028 9061 8145.
The vast majority of the information that we hold about you is provided to us by you when you seek to use our services. We will tell you why we need the information and how we will use it.
Our Lawful Basis for processing your information
We may use your personal data if:
• You consent to us doing so;
• It is necessary for the performance of a contract;
• It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
• It protects your vital interests or the vital interests of another person;
• It is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controllers;
• It is in the legitimate interests of ourselves, or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interest, rights or freedoms.
We may use your information
• To despatch goods;
• To take payment;
• For the company’s own record keeping.
We collect and process personal data as defined in GDPR. This includes:
• Phone number;
• Payment or bank details;
• Other relevant data.
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
• Process Servers;
• Government authorities, or other third parties to meet our legal obligations;
• Any other party where we ask you and you consent to the sharing.
Transfers to third countries and international organisations
We do not anticipate that we will be transferring your personal data to third countries or international organisations. If this is necessary, we will request your consent before doing so.
Retention of your Personal Data
We retain your personal data while you remain a customer of the company unless you ask us to delete it. Our Retention and Disposal Policy details how long we hold data for and how we dispose of it when it no longer needs to be held. We will delete your information at your request unless:
• There is an unresolved issue, such as claim or dispute;
• We are legally required to; or
• There are overriding legitimate business interests, included but not limited to fraud prevention and protecting employee’s safety and security.
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you specific rights around your personal data. For example, you have to be informed about the information we hold about you and what we use it for, you can ask for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies with the personal data we hold, you can ask us to stop sending you direct mail, or emails, or in some circumstances you can ask us to stop processing your details. Finally, if we do something irregular or improper with your personal data you may submit a claim to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may request access to, correction of, or a copy of your information by contacting our Data Protection Officers at Colinwell Masonry, 37 Colinglen Road, Dunmurry, Belfast, BT17 OLP.
The application of CCTV on our premises means that information about people is held in the images recorded and is therefore personal data. This is governed by strict privacy rules.
We will occasionally update our Privacy Notice. When we make significant changes, we will notify you of these through either mail, email or website.