This seminar looks at ways to reduce noise in buildings, including the use of acoustic blocks and masonry.
This RIBA approved CPD seminar delivered by Colinwell will provide information about:
- A general introduction to acoustics
- The types of noise in buildings and sound reverberation
- Why acoustics need to be considered with particular reference to Building Bulletin 93
- What types of sound absorbers are available on the market and how each should be best utilised
- Reducing low frequency reverberation
- How sound absorbers can be used to control the acoustics of a space
Material type: Seminar
RIBA Core Curriculum: Design, construction and technology
Knowledge level: General Awareness
45 minutes plus a question and answer session.
Product information and technical notes to accompany the seminar.
Isle of Man;
Republic of Ireland.